Touchmark Outpatient Rehab Therapy
Let us assist you on the path to a healthy recovery
If you are dealing with chronic pain or the limitations of a stroke or injury, our therapy team is here to partner with you on the best route to optimal health. Our highly skilled, therapists have brought together more than 80 years of collective experience to develop an interdisciplinary approach to therapy. Working with your physician, our dedicated team develops a plan of care based upon your needs and desires as well as achievable goals.
With a referral from your physician, our therapy team can provide:
- Physical Therapy: to increase flexibility, mobility, strength, endurance and balance while working to decrease pain
- Occupational Therapy: to increase independent function for life's daily tasks through improving patient and/or caregiver skills, prescribing specialized equipment and environment modifications. Our goal is to build confidence by improving safety, coordination and dexterity.
- Speech Therapy: to improve communication skills, swallowing capabilities and comprehension abilities
Our therapists are highly trained to meet the needs of patients with:
- Neurological Conditions: such as Stroke, Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease, Multiple Sclerosis, ALS, and others
- Post Surgical Recovery: knee and hip replacement, and other orthopedic conditions, hand and carpel tunnel surgery
- Physical Limitations: due to arthritis, tendonitis, spinal injury, urinary incontinence
- Pain Management: neck, back, shoulder, arm, hand, leg and chronic pain conditions
- Balance and instability conditions
- Speech, cognition and swallowing difficulties
- Geriatric Rehabilitation: of various conditions affecting physical well-being
A few of our unique services:
- Aquatic therapy
- LSVT BIG & LOUD® movement and communication program for people dealing with Parkinson’s disease
- Hand therapy
- One-on-One therapy sessions for the length of the appointment
- Therapy equipment specially designed for seniors
- Seamless transition from Touchmark Home Health therapy to outpatient rehabilitation therapy in our clinic
We are licensed by the state of Washington and are Medicare certified. We accept most Medicare insurance and have contracts with many private insurance companies but coverage can vary. Call us to discuss your situation.
Our program serves people living throughout Southwest Washington State, including Vancouver, Camas, Washougal, Stevenson, Carson, Brush Prairie, Battle Ground, Ridgefield, Kalama, Kelso, Longview and Castle Rock.
To contact our therapy clinic:
Call us: 360-450-4708