Touchmark Home Health
To begin superior medical and therapy services in the best place for recovery, your home
Touchmark offers the medical care and personal assistance you need to recuperate and thrive in the best environment for improvement: your home.
If you are recovering from surgery, dealing with the debilitating effects of a chronic disease, or recuperating from an injury, we can deliver skilled nursing and therapy services to continue so you can continue to improve at home.
Working with you and your physician, our professional home health team provides skilled medical care and therapy care coupled with personalized education. The result is a medical treatment plan tailored specifically to you.
Regular reevaluations and flexible services allow us to quickly adapt your treatment plan to changing needs while making sure that your physician is kept informed of your progress.
Some of the health concerns our nurses and therapists treat:
- Neurological Conditions: such as Stroke, Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease, Multiple Sclerosis, ALS, and others
- Chronic Diseases: such as COPD, heart disease, diabetes
- Post Surgical Recovery: knee and hip replacement, and other orthopedic conditions
- Pain Management: of neck, back, shoulder, arm, hand, leg and chronic pain conditions
- Medication management
- Balance and instability conditions
- Speech, language and swallowing difficulties
- Geriatric Rehabilitation: of various conditions affecting physical well-being
Our nursing and therapy teams have special training in the following areas:
- Parkinson’s disease as part of OHSU’s Team-PD
- In-depth wound care training
- Hand therapy
With a referral from your physician, our nurses and therapists can help you by providing:
- Skilled Nursing: to provide disease management education for patient and family, wound care, medication review and management, catheter and ostomy care, lab draws, skilled medical assessment and nutrition assessment and education
- Physical Therapy: to increase flexibility, mobility, strength, endurance and balance while working to decrease pain
- Occupational Therapy: to increase independent function for life's daily tasks through improving patient and/or caregiver skills, assisting with specialized equipment and environment modifications. These changes work toward a goal of building confidence by improving safety, coordination and dexterity.
- Speech Therapy: to improve swallowing, speech and cognition
- Medical Social Services: to assess patient needs and facilitate referrals to the best community resources for assistance with social, financial or transportation issues
- Bath Aide: to assist with bathing needs of a patient during a brief recovery period
To ensure peace of mind and provide excellent care, we conduct extensive pre-employment screening, including drug, criminal background and reference checks on all staff.
We are licensed by the state of Washington and are a Medicare certified home health agency. We accept most Medicare insurance plans and have contracts with many private insurance companies. We are always happy to confirm your coverage, just give us a call.
Our nursing and therapy care is available to people living in most areas of Clark County, including Vancouver, Camas, Washougal, Brush Prairie, Battle Ground and Ridgefield.
To contact our agency:
Call us: 360-450-4708
Email us here