Health and Fitness Club
Call 360-975-4674 to Contact the Health & Fitness Club Directly.
View our Health & Fitness Club Calendar.
Enjoy a full life of fun and fitness.
Our Health & Fitness Club caters to the unique needs of active adults (50 and older) to encourage lifelong health and wellness. Membership is open to all residents of Touchmark and the greater community. Enjoy a wide range of activities and classes that can positively affect age-related conditions such as arthritis, cancer, heart disease, stroke, osteoporosis, diabetes, hypertension, and depression.
For more information, call 360-975-4674 or email us.
All programs are tailored to individual levels of ability, skill, and personal fitness goals. They are designed to help improve and maintain:
- Strength and flexibility
- Balance and coordination
- Cardiovascular fitness
- Emotional health
- Mental acuity
- Maximum independence
On-site amenities include:
- Showers, changing rooms, personal lockers (available for the day), and towel service
- Heated pool with four lanes, including two lap swimming lanes—aquatics and pool therapy options available
- Warm-water spa pool-set at 96 degrees with whirlpool jets and seating for eight people
- One-on-one personal training sessions available as 30- or 60-minute appointments
- Exercise room with Keiser strength-training equipment, Precor treadmills, bike, elliptical trainers, and Nu-Steps
- Wide range of classes in the aerobics studio to enhance balance, strength, and cardiovascular health
- Functional fitness assessments
- Health and wellness screenings
Discover the joy of increased fitness through a membership in the Touchmark Health & Fitness Club!
The NeuroCom® Balance Master® uses a person’s unique balance and movement patterns. The Touchmark Health & Fitness Club offers the most advanced version, which includes NeuroGames™, software that allows people to engage in computerized games by shifting their center of gravity and gaining mental and physical stimulation.
Certified balance trainers perform the assessments, design customized treatment plans, and work with people to facilitate progress.
The Balance Master is useful for athletes of any age wanting to improve body mechanics, older adults experiencing unsteadiness or dizziness, and others who wish to improve their balance and form.
REHABILITATION & AQUATIC THERAPY
Whether you’re living with a chronic illness, returning from a hospital stay, or recovering from a work-related or sports injury, working with a team of qualified therapy professionals is an important part of your treatment. Touchmark Outpatient Rehab & Aquatic Therapy provides personalized care using an interdisciplinary approach and is located next door to the Health & Fitness Club.
Specialized programs are available to help those with Parkinson’s disease enhance their balance and exercise their bodies and minds. Our staff work with Parkinson’s Resources of Oregon to develop effective resources targeted to manage the effects of the disease.
- Support Groups. Several options are offered for those with Parkinson’s and/or care partners, including a women’s lunch, men’s breakfast, and general monthly meetings.
- Exercise classes based on activity level. Classes are fee-based and open to the public. Staff members can help determine activity level for new participants.
Call 360-975-4674 today for a no-charge consultation or to receive a complimentary guest pass.